Easily Get Start with Wi-Fi 6
AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Bluetooth 5.2 PCIe Adapter
- Fully Featured Wi-Fi 6
- Warp Speed up to 1800 Mbps
- Superior Coverage
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Cutting-Edge Security
Wi-Fi 6 Upgrades Everything
The latest Wi-Fi technology makes annoying lag, endless loading, and dead spots a thing of the past. Enjoy the future of faster network loads and more connections.
More Devices, Less Congestion
OFDMA creates separate channel segments for devices to communicate while MU-MIMO allows multiple clients to simultaneously receive data. Combining these technologies guarantees your PC gets strong, efficient, and lag-free wireless connectivity at the same time all of your other devices are communicating.
High-Gain Antennas for Broader Coverage
Two powerful signal-boosting high-gain antennas greatly extend existing Wi-Fi coverage, offering a fast, smooth online experience from farther away.
Bluetooth 5.2 Compatible
The latest Bluetooth 5.2 Technology, achieves speeds 2× faster and coverage 4× broader than Bluetooth 4.2, to perfectly coordinate with your game controllers, headphones, keyboards, and other Bluetooth devices.
WPA3, the latest network security standard, provides more secure and individualized encryption in personal password safety, protects your network from wireless hacking and ensure your wireless connection is completely secure while surfing the web and shopping online.Easy Setup
The utility on the provided CD makes software installation remarkably simple
Supports Windows 11/10 (64-bit) only
Standard and Low-Profile Brackets
Both a standard and low-profile bracket, for mini tower computer cases, are provided
- General Information
- TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Type
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Combo Adapter
- Technical Information
- Wi-Fi Generation
- Wi-Fi 6
- Wireless LAN Standard
- IEEE 802.11ax
- Bluetooth Standard
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Network Band
- Dual Band
- ISM Band
- UNII Band
- ISM Maximum Frequency
- 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency
- 5 GHz
- Host Interface
- PCI Express
- Physical Characteristics
- Form Factor
- Additional Information
- Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range, coverage, and maximum quantity of connected devices are based on test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless data throughput, wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition. The use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E, and features including OFDMA, 1024-QAM, and HE160 require clients to also support the corresponding features. Not all seven 160MHz channels may be available in the 6 GHz band in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions.
- 2.3× faster speed refers to the speeds compared to a WiFi 5 (802.11ac) router.
- The 160 MHz bandwidth is only available on the 5 GHz and 6 GHz bands and may be unavailable in some regions/countries due to regulatory restrictions. The double channel width refers to 160 MHz compared to 80 MHz for general WiFi 6 routers.
- 1024-QAM being 25% faster refers to the speeds compared to WiFi 5 (802.11ac) 256-QAM.
- HomeShield includes the Free Basic Plan. Fees apply for the Pro Plan. Visit www.tp-link.com/homeshield<http://www.tp-link.com/homeshield> for more information.
- Use of WPA3 requires clients to support WPA3.
- Actual network speed may be limited by the rate of the product's Ethernet WAN or LAN port, the rate supported by the network cable, Internet service provider factors and other environmental conditions.
- Device Supported
- Desktop Computer/Server
- Environmentally Friendly
- Environmental Certification