- General Information
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Packaged Quantity
- Product Type
- Docking Station
Dock and Switch between two laptops to access your workstation peripherals including dual monitors, seamlessly switching between laptop computers with the push of a button. The downloadable Hot-Key software (available for Windows and macOS), enables users to switch between computers using key combinations from a keyboard.
The Dock is DisplayLink Certified, for Plug and Display compatibility with Windows, ChromeOS, and macOS, enabling operation and switching between multiple computers with different operating systems. DisplayLink technology also supports extended dual displays on Apple M1/M2/M3 MacBook which are not natively capable of driving more than one external display. The DisplayLink Certification ensures support for resolutions up to 4K 60Hz on both external displays.
Simultaneously Charge Two Laptops
The KVM Dock supports Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 and charges both connected computers over USB-C. The Dock supplies 90W of power to the active host computer and 45W of power to the second PC, ensuring both laptops can charge simultaneously.
Full-Featured Docking Station
Connect two USB-C computers to this Dock to access a wide range of port connectivity, options and features. The Dock features:
- 2x DisplayPort ports for dual display output with support for resolutions up to dual 4K 60Hz.
- 2x USB-A (USB 2.0 480Mbps) HID ports for USB devices, such as a keyboard and mouse.
- 2x USB-A and 1x USB-C (USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps) ports for connecting high speed USB peripherals, such as SSD storage.
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet port with WoL (Wake-on-LAN) for a wired Local Area Network (LAN) connection.
- 1x 3.5mm 3-position TRRS jack for stereo audio output.
- 1x 3.5mm 2-position microphone jack for mono audio input.
- 2x K-Slots (regular/nano) to tether the Dock with a cable lock (sold separately) for security.
The Dock features a mounting pattern so it can be mounted when paired with StarTech.com mounting accessories (sold separately). Our mounting accessories enable mounting to the VESA pattern on the back of a monitor or to any flat surface. The following mounts are compatible with this product:
- SSPMSUDWM - Dock Surface Mount
- SSPMSVESA - Dock VESA Mount
Enhance Productivity and Device Management with the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools Application
Developed to improve performance and security, StarTech.com Connectivity Tools is the only software suite on the market that works with a wide range of IT connectivity accessories. The software suite includes:
Advanced Windows Layout Utility: Setup and save custom windows layouts.
Mac Address Pass-Through Utility: Improve network security.
USB Event Monitoring Utility: Track and log connected USB devices.
Wi-Fi Auto Switch Utility: Enable users to quickly access faster network speeds via wired LAN.
For more information and to download the StarTech.com Connectivity Tools application, please visit: www.StarTech.com/Connectivity-Tools
- Limited Warranty
- 3 Year