The MarkNet N8370 adds 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless connectivity to Lexmark devices via network infrastructure or Wi-Fi Direct for mobile users. The Lexmark N8370/N8372 also supports dual band connectivity for both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks.
Installation and control
Continuous, secure control: The embedded Web page allows administrators to flash-update device firmware or access its settings using a web browser for easy monitoring of device status and changes to default settings.
Easy installation: Simply slide the wireless card into the internal solutions port. Other models require an included card-mounting pod, or plugging a wireless module into the Lexmark device's USB connection.
Management security: Built-in SNMPv3 supports encrypted and authenticated management traffic, protecting remote configuration and device status messages.
Network layer protection: Included IPsec support can be used with both IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP networks for encryption and authentication of communications at the network layer.
Wireless encryption support: Resist wireless tampering or eavesdropping with WEP Encryption (64- and 128- bit key), Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2™) Personal level security, and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2™) Enterprise level security. You control who can access the printer via standard Wi-Fi.
Support direct printing: Support for Wi-Fi Direct allows users of smartphones and tablets (Android, iOS) to print wirelessly without spending time or effort configuring network access.
One print server-two functions
Connect network users: The wireless print server function adds 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connectivity to Lexmark devices, and can be configured as part of your network infrastructure.
- General Information
- Lexmark International, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Type
- Wireless Print Server
- Wireless Specifications
- Wireless Technology
- Wireless LAN Standard
- IEEE 802.11ac
- ISM Band
- UNII Band
- ISM Maximum Frequency
- 2.40 GHz
- UNII Maximum Frequency
- 5 GHz
- Package Contents
- MarkNet N8370 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wireless Print Server
- NFC Tag
- Pod for Wireless Card
- Mounting Hardware
- Wireless Card
- Additional Information
Network Protocol Support
- TCP/IP IPv6, TCP/IP IPv4, TCP, UDP
Network Printing Methods
- LPR/LPD, Direct IP (Port 9100), Pull Printing, Microsoft Web Services WSD, Secure IP (Port 96xx), FTP, TFTP, Enhanced IP (Port 9400), ThinPrint .print integration, IPP 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 (Internet Printing Protocol)
Network Management Protocols
- DHCP, APIPA (AutoIP), BOOTP, RARP, mDNS, IGMP, SLPv1, WINS, DDNS, SNMPv3, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, Telnet, NTP, ICMP, HTTP, DNS, ARP, HTTPs (SSL /TLS), Finger
- IPSec, SNMPv3, 802.1x Authentication: MD5, MSCHAPv2, LEAP, PEAP, TLS, TTLS
- WEP Encryption (64- and 128-bit key), 1x1 802.11i b/g/n 72Mbps, WPA2™ - Enterprise with Certificate Management, WPA2™ - Personal
- NFC tap-to-print is supported with the NFC tag, Lexmark Mobile Direct and the Lexmark Mobile Print Application for Android., 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- Country of Origin
- United States