Lantronix M110 modems are designed to provide connectivity across a broad range of M2M and IoT applications. They allow Internet connectivity via serial port to PLCs, Meters, Vending Machines. They help transporting data from any industrial device to data control servers, allowing businesses to benefit from real-time data monitoring, management and control.
Compact and intelligent modem running eCos® Application Framework
Lantronix M110 series modems support industrial protocols and accessories specifically developed by Lantornix to ease integration with industrial equipment such as electricity meters, programmable logic controllers, lifts and vending machines.
Available in NB-IoT and LTE-M1
Recently introduced LTE standards for IoT applications, allowing devices that operate on carrier networks to be less expensive and more power efficient.
Ultra small form factor
With a common form-factor of 60 x 66 x 21.7 mm Lantronix 110 series modems are the modem of choice for applications where space is limited.
Low power consumption
Lantronix M110 are designed for low power consumption, fully operational for any M2M/IoT application where the power is often scarce.
Two 2- or 3-way versatile I/Os
The Lantronix FM110 features two versatile I/O ports user-configurable as analogue input; or digital output (2-way, as a factory option); or analogue input suited to the so-called 'current loop' sensors - aka 4 mA ~ 20 mA sensors (3-way).
Last Gasp (factory option)
Allows for sending at least five 30-character SMS at one-second intervals; courtesy of two industrial-grade super caps.
The M110 series modems includes a USB Type-C port for direct connection to a computer or industrial equipment.
- General Information
- Lantronix, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Series
- Product Type
- Radio Modem
- Host Interface
- USB Standard
- USB 2.0
- Physical Characteristics
- Product Material
- Weight (Approximate)
- 3.35 oz
- Additional Information
- EMEA - LTE cat. 1 band 20, 3, 7 - 2G FB band 8, 3 - RS-232 & USB ports - 2 I/Os - Mpack
- Input voltage: +8 ~ +32 VDC with SLOW START
Operating temperature range
- -30°C ~ +70 °C, class A
- -40 °C ~ +85 °C, class B
- STMicroelectronics' STM32F446
- 32-bit ARM(R) Cortex™-M4 architecture; running at 168 MHz
- Built-in 256 KB Flash memory and 128 KB RAM
- M111 - Quad-band GSM / GPRS
- M113 - Dual mode LTE-M / NB-IoT with 2G fallback
- Maestro mPack:
- - Dial-up connection
- - TCP/UDP permanent client/server or on-demand client with two TCP/UDP sockets for failover
- - Network connectivity watchdog
- - Support for continuous SMS sending
- - Conversion between Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP
- - Configurable text and recipients upon the Last Gasp
- - DOTA via user's HTTP server or D2Sphere
- - Configuration via: Terminal program, SMS, Telnet and D2Sphere
- Micro-Fit TM 4-pin connector:
- Power supply (on 2 pins)
- Digital input/output x 2 (on 2 pins)
- As analogue input: 0V ~ 48V DC
- As digital input/output: open collector; 200mA; 50V DC max.
- Cellular: SMA antenna connector
- SIM: 2FFi SIM 1.8 V / 3.0 V
- LED indicators: Two