The HSPA cards described in this document are multiband, multiservice WAN cards. Their primary application is WAN connectivity as a backup datalink for critical data applications and as a primary WAN connection.
These cards supports the ISR G2 platforms (the Cisco 1900 series, the Cisco 2900 series and the Cisco 3900 series) and houses one cellular modem for connection to a wireless WAN.
The EHWIC-3G-HSPA+7 and EHWIC-3G-HSPA+7-A cards support downlink speeds up to 21.1 Mbps.
- General Information
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Condition
- Product Type
- Radio Modem
- Additional Information
- General Packet Radio Services (GPRS)
- Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution (EDGE)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunication System (UMTS)
- High Speed Packet Access (HSPA)
- High-speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA)
- High-speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA)
- High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) +, 3GPP Revision 7
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz for GPRS and EDGE
- 800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz for UMTS and HSPA
- Standalone GPS
- Short Message Service (SMS)